Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am RAW


I am really excited to announce that I have been choose as a RAW artist!  You can view my profile page here as well as find out more about the event.

RAW:natural born artists is an independent arts organization, for artists, by artists.  They're a community made up of creative individuals across the nation.  Their mission is to provide independent artists within the first 10 years of their career with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity.  They welcome all genres of art including independent film, fashion, music, visual art, performing art, hairstylists, makeup artists and more.  They encourage the creative success of the many visionaries and storytellers of our generation. RAW currently operates in 54 cities across the United States and counting ...

They're hosting an event called, RADIATE on Friday, August 10th, 2012 at the Key Club in Los Angeles from 8-11p.  I'll be there with a little space set up with my original artwork as well as some new stuff for sale!  So I hope you get a chance to stop by and say hi!

The event costs $10 in advance which you can purchase tickets here or pay $15 at the door.  If you pay in advance, please select "Jackie Huang" as the artists you're supporting.  Thanks so much and hope to meet some of you soon!  =)


No comments: