Friday, November 16, 2012

10th Anniversary & A Paper Artist's Wedding

Today marks the 10th anniversary of the day I found the love of my life.  I'm lucky to say that this past May, I got to marry my high school sweet heart.

Being a paper fanatic, I tried to incorporate paper into as many aspects of our wedding as possible.  With the help of an amazing friend, we wound up hand crafting over 400+ individual flowers into bouquets.  If there was something that I could customize for our wedding, I did.   So I wound up creating custom candle wrappers and seating cards to give our tables a pop of color.  All the programs and table numbers were printed and die-cut at home.  Even our takeaways were little Moleskin notebooks that I silk screened our wedding song title onto which became the 'theme' of our wedding. It was a very big DIY kind of wedding, but I think it came out better because everything was tailored to our story.

I couldn't be more thankful for my husband, Frank.  After spending the last 9.5 years apart doing long distance, I'm grateful to get to spend the rest of our lives together, at last.  Happy 10th Anniversary, Frank!


photo credits to Jen O'Sullivan

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.